Here are the 13 Best Deals You Can Get on Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day is upon us! October 11 & 12, 2022 – This two-day sale event is full of amazing deals on everything from streaming devices to the latest tech. Here are the 13 best deals you can get during Amazon Prime Day.
1. Amazon Fire TV Stick with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote – $24.99 (usually $49.99)
2. Roku Streaming Stick+ | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Device with Long-range Wireless and Voice Remote with TV Controls – $34.99 (usually $49.99)
3. Philips Hue White A19 LED Smart Bulb, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant (4-Pack) – $27.99 (usually $39.99)
4. Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch (42mm, GPS, Bluetooth) – Rose Gold (US Version) – $169.99 (usually $279.99)
5. Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) – Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band – $169 (usually $199)
6. Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation, Stainless Steel, Works with Alexa – $199 (usually $249)
7. Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control toothbrush – $39.95 (usually $69.95)
8. Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, yogurt maker and warmer – $59.99 (usually $89.95)
9. Keurig K-Select Single Serve Coffee Maker – Brushed Silver – $119.99 (usually $149.99)
10. Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger, Ultra-Compact 10000mAh External Battery with PowerIQ and VoltageBoost Technology, Fast Charge for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More – $25.19 (usually $35.99)
11. Fitbit Flex 2 Fitness Wristband – Large (US Version), Black – $59.95 (usually $99.95)
12. Garmin vívoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch with Built-In Sports Apps and Wrist Heart Rate Monitor – Black & Gunmetal – XXL – $229 (usually $269 )
13. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Rose Gold (Renewed)- $119 . 99 (choose from 4 colors! originally $299 . 95 )
These are just a few of the great deals you can snag during Amazon Prime Day! Be sure to act fast as these deals are only available for a limited time! Happy shopping!
Amazon’s 2nd Prime Day.
How to Access Amazon Prime Early sale this October
It’s that time of year again folks!
Amazon’s yearly sales event…Prime Day! For those of you who don’t know, Prime Day is a two-day event (this year it falls on Oct. 11 – 12) where Amazon offers its Prime members exclusive deals on everything from electronics to fashion to home goods. And trust me, the deals are great! Like, really, really great.
Led By The Unknown is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More
So, if you’re not already a Prime member, now is the time to sign up for a 30-day free trial (which you can cancel at any time).
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
Trust me, it’ll be worth it come Oct. 13 when the deals start rolling in. So without further ado, here are some of the can’t-miss deals that you can expect to see during Amazon’s Prime Day 2022 sale.
Can’t-Miss Deals on Electronics
If you are in the market for a new TV, laptop, or tablet. Amazon Prime Day is the perfect time to snag one at a serious discount. Last year, we saw discounts of up to 40% on select TVs from brands like Samsung and Sony, up to 30% off on laptops from Acer and Asus, and up to $80 off on Amazon’s own Fire HD 10 tablet. So whether you’re looking for a new big-screen TV for your living room or a cheap Chromebook for your kids to do their online schoolwork on, keep your eyes peeled for some amazing deals come Oct. 11-12.
Deals on Home Goods and Kitchen Appliances
If your home could use a little sprucing up or if you’re just in need of some new kitchen gadgetry, you are in luck because Amazon always runs some great deals on home goods and appliances during its Prime Day sale. Last year saw discounts of up to 50% off select small kitchen appliances from brands like Instant Pot and Ninja, up to 30% off select furniture from Rivet and Stone & Beam, and even 20% off Amazon Basics products like bedding and bath towels. So if your home could use a little refreshment—or if your kitchen could use an upgrade—definitely take advantage of some of these great Prime Day deals.
10 Things You Need to Know About Amazon’s Prime Day Sale
Get ready, deal seekers! Amazon’s highly anticipated Prime Day sale is just around the corner. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Prime Day, so, it’s a 24-hour event where Amazon Prime members can enjoy exclusive deals and discounts on a wide range of items. This year’s sale is set to take place on October 13-14, so start planning your shopping strategy now! Here are 10 things you need to know about Amazon’s Prime Day sale.
1. You need to be an Amazon Prime member to participate in the sale. If you’re not already a member, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
2. Prime Day kicks off at 3 a.m. ET on Tuesday, October 11th. So if you want to get your hands on the best deals, you’ll need to set your alarm!
3. Hundreds of thousands of products will be on sale, including electronics, home goods, fashion, and more. There will also be deals on Amazon services like Kindle Unlimited and Audible.
4. Some of the most popular items from last year’s sale included the Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Pressure Cooker and the 23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry Service Kit. So if you’re looking for hot items this year, keep an eye out for those!
5. New this year, Prime members will have early access to select deals starting at 1 p.m. PT on Monday, October 12th. So if you really want to get ahead of the game, make sure you log in a few hours early!
6. Not sure what you should buy? Check out Amazon’s “Deals We Love” page for inspiration. This page features hand-picked deals on items that Amazon thinks you’ll love too!
7 . Lightning Deals are time-sensitive deals that are released throughout the day on a first come, first served basis. So if there’s an item you really have your eye on, make sure you snatch it up before it disappears!
8 . In addition to all the great deals, there will also be fun contests and games going on throughout the day with chances to win prizes like free Amazon devices and gift cards. Be sure to check back often so you don’t miss out!
9 . Can’t stay up late enough to shop during the midnight hour? No problem! You can shop all day long from the comfort of your own home by visiting Amazon’s website or downloading the mobile app.
10 . Not everything deserves the “deal” label—sometimes paying full price is worth it! But if you do see something advertised as a deal, be sure to double check before adding it to your cart as some prices may change throughout the day.
Excited for Amazon’s Prime Day sale but feeling overwhelmed? No problem! Just follow these 10 simple tips and you’ll be a pro in no time. Happy shopping!
So there you have it! A sneak preview of some of the amazing deals that you can expect to see during Amazon’s Prime Day 2020 sale later this month. Whether you’re in the market for some new electronics or just looking to save on everyday household items, definitely keep your eye out for some amazing discounts come Oct 13-14th. And if you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, now is the time to sign up for a 30-day free trial so that you can take advantage of all these great deals! Enjoy!
Now that you know what to look for in a camp stove, let’s take a look at the top five options on the market today.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In addition to using a VPN, you may need to sign up for a service that offers subscriptions.
The Amazon Fire TV Sticks
Streaming sticks are also on sale right now, particularly on Amazon. Amazon is now discounting the older Fire TV Stick 4K, which comes with the third-generation Alexa control, by 50%. Normally $50, you can get one for $25 right now, the device’s lowest price to date. It’s not as powerful as the Fire TV Stick 4K Max (which is now on sale for $35 instead of $55), but it’s still speedy and supports Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR10 Plus, and HDR10. Check out our review.
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K comes with 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10 Plus support, as well as an Alexa-enabled voice remote that works with most TVs. Its audio output is also capable of Dolby Atmos, and it is compatible with Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO Max, Prime Video, and all of the main providers.
LEDBYTHEUNKNOWN does not own or operate any IPTV service. LEDBYTHEUNKNOWN does not receive any revenue or affiliate commissions from any service. We don’t know if a service or website holds the proper licensing for the channels that they deliver. Always use a VPN with unverified IPTV services/websites as their servers may be insecure.
Follow this link to find out how to Stream and watch free Movies and TV show. Add RealDebrid to make your experiance even better!
No matter what your taste, there’s sure to be an adult advent calendar out there for you. So why not treat yourself this holiday season? You deserve it!
20+ Best APK's available September 2023 on our Downloads Page The Best APKs for Movies and TV Shows in 2023 are included in this article, which is regularly updated. So that you can always find a dependable alternative for VOD material, this list is continuously...
10 Ways to Stream the NFL Live in 2023 With millions of viewers tuning in each week to watch their favorite teams compete, the NFL is one of the most watched sports in the country. Streaming NFL games online has grown extremely popularity over the past several years...
Check out how to get Free Live TV online, on your Amazon Fire TV Stick or any Android Device. Follow our easy to follow guide and watch Live TV from anywhere, includes PPV, cable or satelite. All FREE, right to your Amazon FireStick, Fire Box or Android Device. For...
The Best VPN for Privacy and Security in 2023 In today's digital age, it's more important than ever to protect your privacy and security online. We at Ledbytheunknown.com take pride in teaching you the best ways to access the internet without worrying. A VPN...
Led By The Unknown is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn MoreJizztagram All the Adult content you can imagine! Download the Jizztagram app available for your Amazon Fire TV Stick or any...
Welcome to our Download Page All the APP's and APK's Download the best Streaming Apps and APK's available for your Amazon Fire TV Stick or any Android Device using the Downloader App. Enter the code 546835 in the Downloader app to load the destination URL....
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
The new Tesla Model Pi Phone to be availabel soon! Have you heard the news? Tesla has finally released its first-ever smartphone, and it’s a game changer. If you’re looking for a phone that takes your mobile experience to the next level, then the new Tesla Phone is...
How to Pair Firestick Remote to TV In this blog post, I will show you how to sync your FireStick remote with your TV. This guide also applies to remotes of other Fire TV devices, such as FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, and Fire Cube TV. I will guide you through various...
Call and Text Free with Fongo Are you looking for a way to make free calls and texts? Fongo is a VoIP application that gives Canadians a second phone number they can use to make internet calls and text messages to anyone they want. Get your own Canadian phone...
Access Premium Content
Best Deals for you!
Join Our Newsletter
New Newsletter to keep you up to date with the greatest tech, best deals and latest news!
New Newsletter to keep you up to date with the greatest tech, best deals and latest news!