Mike TYSON vs Roy JONES Jr
TYSON and JONES make their final preparations for their PPV, the rules for their fight are starting to be made clear.
Both fighters have come out of retirement to make the November 28 fight, and with Jones aged 51 and Tyson 54, there are some unusual rules that have been put in place for the exhibition fight.
One thing is clear: Black Friday 2020 will be like no other.
Looking to watch the Mike TYSON vs Roy JONES Jr for free!!! Check out this video!
Black Friday deals: quick links
- Apple AirPods Pro: on sale for a record-low price of $194 at Amazon
- Amazon Holiday sale: up to 40% off tech, vacuums, appliances, more
- Adidas: 30% off loungewear
- Best Buy: up to $400 off 4K TVs, laptops, headphones, and Apple devices
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus: 50% off – 1 year
- Casper: Black Friday deals are live, save up to 30% off sitewide
- Dell: laptop deals from $399.99
- ExpressVPN: 1 year – $6.67 per month, 3 months FREE
- Home Depot: Black Friday prices on tools, appliances, and home improvement
- Instant Pot DUO60: on sale for $79 (was $99.95) at Walmart
- iPad sale at Amazon: save on the all-new iPad Pro
- Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker: on sale for $79 (was $99) at Walmart
- Lenovo: save up to 60% off laptops
- Lowe’s: appliance deals from Samsung, Whirlpool, and LG starting at $99
- Microsoft: save up to $250 on the Surface Pro 7
- Nectar mattress: $399 worth of free accessories included with every mattress
- Newegg: save up to 54% off laptops, headphones, and SSD cards
- Nike: up to 40% off shoes, hoodies, and more
- OLED TV deal: Best Buy members can save $400 on this 55-inch 4K OLED TV
- Purple: up to $400 off mattress and sleep bundle
- Roku Ultra LT: on sale for just $48 (was $79) at Walmart
- Samsung 75-inch 4K TV: on sale for just $747.99 (was $849) at Best Buy
- Staples: discounts on laptops, office furniture, and AirPods
- Target: up to 50% off kitchen appliances, Christmas decor, TVs, and more
- Tempur-Pedic: save 30% off on the Tempur-Cloud mattress – ends today
- Vizio 50-inch 4K TV: on sale for just $298 (was $350) at Walmart
- Walmart: up to 50% off Instant Pot, 4K TVs, iPads, and more
- Westinghouse 58-inch 4K Roku TV: on sale for just $289.99 at Walmart
Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and Target have a habit of stretching the saving across multiple days preceding the classic four-day window, posting Black Friday ad leaks in October and early November.
Trust us when we say we’ll be monitoring the Black Friday ads hard this year, and giving you all the information as they drop.
The first signs of price drops come from these ad leaks, usually through major US newspaper print outs. Black Friday ad scans make their way online, giving you a heads-up on what to buy, how much to spend and where to shop.
This means Black Friday is more than just a one-day sales frenzy, or even an extended weekend tradition. It’s going to be a whole month of savings in 2020, if you know where to shop and when to hit that checkout button. If you’re savvy, it’s the best time of the year to shop, and you can save a lot of money.
The Best VPN - IPVANISH
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Access Premium Content
Join Our Newsletter