Canon EOS M50 Mark II 24.1MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with EF-M 15-45mm is STM Zoom Lens, 2 Pack SanDisk 128GB Memory Card, Backpack, Flash, Tripod and A-Cell Accessory Bundle
If you are looking to Live Stream your YouTube channel or upgrade you equipment. Check out the new Canon M50 Mark II, updated with wifi and bluetooth capabilities, to make your Live Streams easier and roam free. Cut the cords and enjoy the freedom!
- Canon EOS M50 Mark II Key Features: 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor, DIGIC 8 Image Processor, UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF, 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder, 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; Webcam Capability, Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting, Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization.
- This Bundle Come with Standard Zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens, EF-M Mount Lens/APS-C Format, 24-72mm (35mm Equivalent), Maximum Aperture: f/3.5-6.3, Three Aspherical Elements.
- Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera Comes Complete with All Manufacturer Supplied Accessories.
3pc Filter Kit
15-45mm STM Zoom Lens
2 – SanDisk 128GB SDHC Memory Cards with High Speed USB Card Reader
- Camera Bundle Includes: 49mm UV (Ultra Violet) Filter , 49mm Tulip Threaded Lens Hood , Deluxe Camera Gadget Bag , 50 inch Professional Tripod , Lens Pen , Lens Blower, Lens Cap Keeper + Canon Original Battery, Charger , Eye Cup , Neck Strap , Lens & Body Caps + 1 Year Seller Supplied Warranty :
- Canon Eos M50 Mark II Camera Body(International Version) -24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor, DIGIC 8 Image Processor, UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording, Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF, 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder, 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; Webcam Capability, Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting, Combination 5-Axis Image StabilizationBullet Point
- Included with the camera body is the versatile standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements help to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens placement works to reduce flare and ghosting. An Optical Image Stabilizer works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops
- Combination IS uses the built-in 5-axis digital image stabilization in conjunction with lens-based image stabilization systems to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization.
- SanDisk 64GB SDXC UHS-1 (48MB/S) 533x Ultra Card-64GB Storage Capacity, UHS-I / U1 / Class 10, Max Read Speed: 48 MB/s, Min Write Speed: 10 MB/s, Records Full HD Video and Still Photos, Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof Temperature Proof,This card delivers up to 64GB of storage, so you can shoot tons of photos and hours of Full HD (1080p) video without changing the card.
This page includes affiliate links where LEDBYTHEUNKNOWN may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don’t use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports LEDBYTHEUNKNOWN which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
IMPORTANT NOTE: In addition to using a VPN, you may need to sign up for a service that offers subscriptions.
LEDBYTHEUNKNOWN does not own or operate any IPTV service. LEDBYTHEUNKNOWN does not receive any revenue or affiliate commissions from any service. We don’t know if a service or website holds the proper licensing for the channels that they deliver. Always use a VPN with unverified IPTV services/websites as their servers may be insecure.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “IPVanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVANISH VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVANISH app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Create account through this link if needed. Click Here
Step 9 – Input your IPVANISH username and password and then click Login.
Step 10 – Click the CONNECT button.
Step 11 – If you receive a VPN connection request such as this, click OK.
Step 12 – Click the Disconnect button to stop service.
Settings – Scramble
Settings – Split Tunneling
The Best VPN - IPVANISH
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Access Premium Content
Join Our Newsletter